Friday, March 12, 2010

Accepted!

After being rejected from the Disney World College Program, today I was accepted into the Disneyland College Program! I'm still not sure why I was accepted into the program that accepts hundreds against the thousands that Disney World accepts, but at this point I don't really care. I'm going to Disneyland!

I was accepted as a Ticket Seller (from what I understand it's similar to Disney World's "Vacation Planner"). My arrival date is August 18th and my end date is January 2nd. I will also be staying in the housing (again another surprise, since they accept even less people into housing).

I'm so excited, it's not even funny! Even though I've been to Disneyland multiple times, I'm still not as familiar with it as I am with Disney World. That alone should make it fun to discover new things I didn't get to do on previous visits.

I'll be sure to post more information as my arrival date gets closer, and perhaps I'll post a picture with my purple folder once I receive it ;-)

1 comment:

  1. i said congrats to you on the fb board but i'll say it again, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :D! it gives me hope since you didn't really have to wait that long since after your interview! i'm so excited for you :) <3

    ReplyDelete